I’m excited to start off the week with some good news! My post, Pastels in the City, was chosen as one of the best of the week by the Independent Fashion Bloggers! Thank you so much, IFB, and thank you all for reading!! Below see the links to all the outstanding picks.
Yesterday Spring officially sprung. While some of us are spring cleaning, some of us are coveting the trends and outfits we can wear with warmer weather. I know I’m into it after a cold winter! Anyway, we’ve got a really great mix this week. From learning what exactly “Haute Couture” means, to various explorations of all the Spring Trends for this year, some really great remixes how to take it all in with your camera phone. I’d say it’s a great way to kick off the season, and hopefully you’re as excited as I am!
Now… let’s get started!
Links à la Mode: March 21, 2013
- Attire Club: 12 Facts About Haute Couture
- Cheap ‘n’ Chic Living: DIY Better Pics from Your Camera Phone
- City of Gentleman: Blue Blazer
- Empathetically Elle: 3 Reasons Why It’s Great to Be a Fashion Blogger
- In Jackie’s Shoes: Pastels in The City
- Inspirations and Celebrations: How to Dress Casual for Work
- Laughing Latte: First Trimester Style
- Nothing to Wear: 3 Ways to Wear a Chambray Shirt
- Primped and Primed: Trending: Holographic
- Pop Culture du Jour: Fashion Card Collectables
- Post Modern Royalty: Paper Tigress
- Shoe Pendant: How to Feel Good: Ladies Guide
- The Fashion Style: Trends Mixing Prints
- The In Club: Why I Haven’t Read Mens Fashion Magazines
- TLV Beauty: Best Body Treatments
- Tobruck Avenue: Feeling Green
- Two Take on Style: 5 Things for Spring
- We Are Ready Made: The Importance of Dots
- Wild Beauty World: Beautiful People: Hedy Lamarr
- Wishing for Chanel: Fashion Week Show Spaces
I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!!